PAY OFF YOUR HOLIDAY IN INSTALMENTS!
It’s never been so easy to go on holiday!
Eureka Stockade Holiday Park has introduced the increasingly popular ‘BOOK NOW, PAY LATER’ feature so that you never have to miss out again! Payment plans are a great way to lock in your next holiday while easing the pressure on your wallet.
The best bit? You’ll be able to take advantage of the great deals that we offer now by locking in today’s price for accommodation, so you don’t have to lose out and pay more later when the prices go up.
THE FINE PRINT
- Payment plans are available on bookings worth a minimum of $100.00 per stay.
- Guest must be 18 years of age or older & an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Option to choose weekly/fortnightly or monthly payments.
- 2 or more payments must be made under the payment plan option before the first day of your holiday.
- Bookings to be paid in full 14 days prior to arrival.
- Have and maintain a valid credit/ debit card (Visa or Mastercard only)
- Payment plans only offered with bookings made direct to our website.
If you do not complete the payments under the Payment Plan, and remain in arrears for 2 or more instalments , or on the day which is 14 days before arrival then your booking will be cancelled and our Cancellation Policy for the period booked will apply.
CANCELLATION & TERMINATION
To cancel a payment plan (prior to the final payment date) you will need to contact Eureka Stockade Holiday Park, in writing and confirm your cancellation no less than 4 business days from your next Direct Debit Date. If you do not provide sufficient time for cancellation, we may not be able to cancel your payment plan prior to the next payment due date.
The agreement may be terminated by Eureka Stockade Holiday Park at any time by notice in writing to you if the Payment Plan has not been paid when due or in breach of our booking Terms & Conditions.
- Guest must notify us immediately if your credit or debit card details applied to the payment plan change or is no longer valid
- Guest must provide us with accurate billing information including your full name, address, mobile phone number, email address
- The biller name on your credit or debit card must be the same name in which the booking has been made
- Eureka Stockade Holiday Park reserves the right to cancel your Payment Plan agreement should two (2) or more of your payments be returned or dishonoured. The guest will be liable for any bank or merchant fees associated with dishonoured payments
- If a payment is returned or dishonoured, you will be required to pay the missed payment by credit or debit card prior to the time final payment is due (14 days prior to arrival)
- It is the guest responsibility to have sufficient funds available on your credit or debit card to meet the instalment payments
- Any queries concerning disputed debit payments must be directed to the Holiday Park.
- It is your responsibility to ensure your keep your contact details, including your email and postal address up to date and notify the Holiday Park of any changes to these details
The guest is bound by the latest version of these Terms & Conditions. Eureka Stockade Holiday Park will use reasonable endeavours to notify you of any changes to the Terms & Conditions by placing notice on our website. Where there are changes that could adversely affect or limit your rights under these Terms & Conditions, the Holiday Park will provide written notice to you by way of the email or postal address you have provided.
Eureka Stockade Holiday Park treats our guest privacy with the utmost importance.