COVID-19 TRAVEL SAFETY INFORMATION
Updated: 26th February 2021
To our loyal guests,
Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to pose a health risk across the globe, and the health and safety of our guests and staff is our utmost priority.
In line with current COVID-19 restrictions, for any stays from the 26th February 2021 onwards, guests must adhere to the following conditions with no exceptions.
* Bookings will only be accepted from holiday guests who reside in Australia. Restrictions will continue to apply for anyone who has been overseas in the last 14 days. Guests will only by excluded if any future COVID hotspots arise according to the Victorian State Government Website.
*All travel into Victoria from other states and territories requires a travel permit. You can apply for a permit via the Service Victoria website.
* Eureka Stockade Holiday Park recommends all guests download and activate the COVID Safe App.
* A guest declaration must be completed for all parties on arrival for potential contact tracing if required.
*Masks must be worn indoors when you cannot safely socially distance.
* The swimming pool, playground and any recreational areas are open (social distancing rules apply).
* All indoor amenities, games room, laundries etc. must operate strictly in accordance with the 2 square metre per person rule.
* Social distancing practices still apply, including; 1.5m separation from others, limiting 1 person per 2m2 (excl. your household). Social distancing is the responsibility of every patron. Anybody found to be disregarding social distancing measures will be asked to leave.
* Guests must abide by safe practice and the required hygiene rules. Wash your hands regularly, cover your cough, avoid touching your face and shaking hands with anyone. Especially when using any communal facilities including laundry and communal camp kitchen.
* If you’re not feeling well please ensure you stay home for the safety of everyone. Similarly, if you or any member of your party becomes unwell while staying or up to 2 weeks after departure at Eureka Stockade Holiday Park, you must advise Reception immediately on 03 5331 2281.
* Any patrons found to be disregarding any of the above conditions will be asked to leave without refund. We ask for everyone’s cooperation during this time to ensure restrictions continue to be relaxed and we can get back to normal operations as soon as possible.
COVID-19 BOOKING GUARANTEE: Rest assured if borders close or a lock-down occurs and you can no longer make your booking due to Government restrictions around COVID, we offer a FREE cancellation. Alternatively, we are happy to provide you with a credit on your account for when you are ready to book your future holiday. Please note, if you have booked your accommodation through a third-party provider ie. Booking.com the cancellation policy of that company would apply.
If you have any queries please contact the park directly on 03 5331 2281 or see Reception staff.
The ESHP team would like to thank you for your patience in these unprecedented times and look forward to welcoming you back!
How are we reducing the Risk of COVID-19:
We have developed a COVIDSAFE plan for all guests staying to ensure we are following government advice and doing all we can to limit the spread of Coronavirus. This includes but is not limited to:
- Social distancing practices in all common areas and camp kitchens
- Limits to number of persons using facilities at any time
- Increased cleaning frequencies
- Installation of hand sanitiser units around the park
- Compulsory pre-arrival declaration for all guests to reduce any risks
- Changes to some of our customer service & check-in procedures
- Use of masks in line with Government recommendations