COVID-19 TRAVEL SAFETY INFORMATION
Updated: 7th March 2022
To our loyal guests,
Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to pose a health risk across the globe, and the health and safety of our guests and staff is our utmost priority.
In line with current COVID-19 restrictions, for any stays from the 7th March 2022 onwards, guests must adhere to the following conditions with no exceptions.
*Masks are recommended to be worn where you cannot safely socially distance, over 12 years old should always carry a mask.
* Social distancing practices apply, including; 1.5m separation from others, social distancing is the responsibility of every patron.
* Guests must abide by safe practice and the required hygiene rules. Wash your hands regularly, cover your cough, avoid touching your face and shaking hands with anyone. Especially when using any communal facilities including laundry, communal camp kitchen and games room.
* Any patrons found to be disregarding any of the above conditions will be asked to leave without refund.
COVID-19 BOOKING GUARANTEE:
Withstanding rights under consumer law, guests will have the option to select a new date for their existing booking or accept a credit valid for up to 12 months provided we are given at least 72 hours notice should any of the below criteria impact their planned stay:
• You or an immediate family member becomes sick with COVID–19
• You are forced into self-isolation
• You are awaiting the results of a COVID–19 test; or
• A State Government or Commonwealth Government directive is issued and means you are no longer able to travel to or from your destination.
Any difference in booking value will need to be paid direct to the park as per their usual booking terms and conditions. To request either a change to booking dates or to receive a credit for a future booking the customer will need to contact the park directly. To utilise this policy a guest must:
• Have made their booking direct with Eureka Stockade Holiday Park, and
• Where requested, provide proof to the park where the booking is held of COVID-19 impact as listed above.
Rest assured if borders close or a lock-down occurs and you can no longer make your booking due to Government restrictions around COVID, we offer a FREE cancellation. Alternatively, we are happy to provide you with a credit on your account for when you are ready to book your future holiday.
Please note, if you have booked your accommodation through a third-party provider ie. Booking.com you will need to contact them directly and the cancellation policy of that company would apply.
Any cancellation which is deemed not applicable to the COVID-19 Booking Guarantee will need to comply with parks usual terms and conditions.
If you have any queries please contact the park directly on 03 5331 2281 or see Reception staff.
The ESHP team would like to thank you for your patience in these unprecedented times and we look forward to welcoming you to our park.
How are we reducing the Risk of COVID-19? We have developed a COVIDSAFE plan for all guests staying to ensure we are following government advice and doing all we can to limit the spread of Coronavirus. This includes but is not limited to:
- Social distancing practices in all common areas and camp kitchens
- Limits to number of persons using facilities at any time
- Increased cleaning frequencies
- Installation of hand sanitiser units around the park
- Changes to some of our customer service & check-in procedures
- Use of masks in line with Government recommendations